Posted on Friday, November 10, 2017
O’Flanagan Homes is a family-run business specialising in building quality homes in the Coventry and Warwickshire area. The O’Flanagan Homes philosophy has always been to build homes rather than houses. That means paying particular attention to the details which are of importance to you. The heritage started when James O’Flanagan started to build homes in Warwickshire in 1949. Over the next 60 years this company developed into a highly respected local developer. All O’Flanagan Homes come with a 10-year guarantee and have an excellent high-quality finish.
In the current climate, where the demand for housing is at a high and stock is at a low, there is a temptation to link new homes with small plots and limited room sizes but that is certainly not the case at the Secret Gardens. The ten detached properties sit on generously sized plots and are finished to a high standard located just off Speedwell Close which is one of the most sought-after parts of Bedworth.
Bedworth is a market town located 3 miles south of Nuneaton and 5 miles north of Coventry with easy access to M6 junction 3. Bedworth’s train station offers regular routes to Nuneaton and Coventry which in turn offers direct services to Birmingham, London and the North. Bedworth offers ample schooling with two senior schools nearby along with several primary and junior schools (check out our School blog further down the page!). Almost all your everyday shopping needs can be met at the nearby Arena shopping complex where you’ll find a range of high street names, including Tesco’s extra, Marks and Spencer, Boots and Next. Also close to the development is the Ricoh arena home to Wasps RFC and Coventry City FC, an award winning multi-purpose complex which offers state of the art conference, banqueting, exhibition, hotel and sports facilities along with one of Europe’s largest casinos.
• Individually designed kitchens • Stainless steel electric double oven • Stainless steel chimney cooker hood • 1.5 bowl sink • Integrated fridge / freezer • Integrated dishwasher • 300mm wine cooler • LED downlighters
• White Vitra sanitary ware with chrome taps • LED downlighters • Shaver point • Chrome heated towel rail • Ceramic floor & wall tiles as standard
EN-SUITE / SHOWER ROOM
• Chrome shower cubicle with low profile shower tray • Grohe thermostatic shower • LED downlighters • Chrome heated towel rail • Shaver point • Ceramic floor and wall tiles as standard
• T.V. and B.T. point • Fused spur for electric fire
• T.V and B.T point • Wardrobes
• T.V point • Wardrobes
• Gas central heating with thermostatic radiators • Porch light fitted to front & rear • Alarms fitted as standard • Chrome ironmongery • Chrome sockets & switches • PVCU argon filled double glazing • 10 year NHBC certificate • Patio • Landscaped lawn
Plots Remaining -
Plot 5: The Elm
Plot 6: The Beechwood
Check out the brochure for more details - http://www.oflanaganhomes.com/sites/default/files/Secret_Gardens.pdf
Or contact Hawkins Bedworth office today on 02476312379 or firstname.lastname@example.org.