Here at Hawkins Sales & Lettings we thought it would be helpful to compile a ‘Top 5’ list of Schools (both Primary and Secondary) in the areas we cover thanks to the help of Find My School. (click on the names to take you direct to each schools website!)
- Congerstone Primary School - Rated a five star and based in the rural CV13 region and boasts a catchment area of six local villages. Approximately 50% of the pupils come from those.
- Galley Common Infant School - This small school has also been rated a five star.
- Whitestone Infant School - Rated 5 stars. A larger than average and extremely popular school. The school holds a number of awards achieving the Arts Mark, Active Mark, Quality Mark for Basic Skills, Healthy Schools Gold and Healthy Schools Status Award; it has recently applied for the ICT Mark and is working towards the silver Eco-Schools award.
- Milby Primary School - Rated 5 Stars. Very popular large school.
- St Nicolas CofE Pirmary School - Rated 4 stars this larger than average sized school hosts majority of its pupils that come from within the immediate area. The school holds a significant number of national awards, related to the curriculum. These included the Artsmark Gold, Sportsmark and Health School status.
- Nicholas Chamberlaine Technology College – A larger than average school with a large sixth form. The school makes joint provision with others for post-16 students and is a specialist technology college.
- Bournebrook CofE Primary School - This voluntary controlled Church of England primary school serves the parishes of Fillongley and Corley, incorporating outlying villages. Children enter the Foundation Stage with skills and experiences that are broadly typical of three-year-olds. Rated just short of five stars.
- Berkswell CofE Voluntary Aided Primary School – This average-sized primary school draws its pupils from the village. An increasing number of parents living further afield choose this school. The school has been awarded the Gold Artsmark in recognition of its very good work in the arts and is rated just short of five stars.
- Ernesford Grange Primary School – A larger than most primary school. The school has achieved the Healthy School Gold Award. The school has a Nursery class and is rated 5 stars.
- St Elizabeth's Catolic Primary School - an average-sized primary school. It has Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) provision in one Nursery and one Reception class. Rated just short of 5 stars.
- Walsgrave CofE Primary School - a larger-than-average primary school. The number on roll is bigger now than at the time of the previous inspection and the school is over-subscribed. The school is currently taking part in the 'Achievement for All', 'Every Child a Writer', and 'Reading Challenge' initiatives. It has achieved the Arts mark, Healthy Schools status and Sports mark awards. It is working towards the Sustainable Schools award. Rated just short of 5 stars.
- Caludon Castle School - A large school which is also a specialist business and enterprise college. Rated five stars.
- Stoke Park School and Community Technology College – A mixed comprehensive school with 1063 students aged 11–19 years, including 167 in the Sixth Form. The school has been a Technology College since 1997. Rated just short of 4 stars.
- Bishop Ullathorne Catholic School - a smaller than average school with a small sixth form. It has held specialist humanities status since 2006. A majority of pupils travel to school by bus from outside of the school's immediate neighbourhood. The school is part of the South West Coventry Federation of five secondary schools and a local further education college. Rated just short of 4 stars
- Cardinal Newman Catholic School - is located on the outskirts of Coventry. It draws its students from one third of the city from a range of socio-economic backgrounds and is oversubscribed year on year. The school became a specialist arts college in September 2008 and aspires to establish creativity across the curriculum. The sixth form is popular and offers a wide range of post-16 courses. It works in close partnership with The Coventry North West Federation and other external partners.
- Ash Green School – an academy school for students aged 11-18 boasting approx. 676 pupils.
Please contact us today to discuss properties within any catchment area you require and we will be sure to assist.