- About Us
- Meet The Team
- Contact Us
- Complaints Procedure
- View Shortlist
- Properties for Sale in Coventry
- Properties for Sale in Nuneaton
- Properties for Sale in Bedworth
**30% SHARED OWNERSHIP** ** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED HOME** ** PERFECT FIRST PURCHASE** Accommodation in brief ; entrance hall, lounge, lovely kitchen diner, ground floor W.C, two double bedrooms, modern family bathroom, neat gardens to front and rear, gas fired heating, double glazed, allocated car parking space, current rent for the 70% £269 pcm which includes service charge and buildings insurance
In more detail the property comprises
Obscure double glazed front entrance door with stairs ascending and hand bannister, radiator
Double glazed window to front and side elevations, radiator, door into storage area beneath stairs
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, double glazed rear exit door, radiator, the kitchen has the benefit of cherry wood style wall and base units with roll edge laminate work surfaces to the majority of three walls which incorporates sink unit H & C with single drainer, built in four ring gas hob with extractor above and oven and grill set beneath, space and plumbing provision for washing machine, space for tall fridge freezer, part tiled, wall mounted gas fired boiler concealed in wall unit
W.C Flush unit wash hand basin
On the first floor
Access to roof space, door into storage cupboard
Two double glazed windows to front elevation and one to the side, radiator, built in wardrobe
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, part mirror fronted sliding door built in wardrobe to partially one wall
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, the three piece bathroom suite comprises panelled bath H&C with shower unit above and shower screen, wash hand basin, W.C flush unit
Well tended shale and paved fore garden, wooden gate at the side of the property leads to part paved part astro turf rear garden, garden shed to remain
To the side of the property
THE PROPERTY BEING SOLD IS FOR THE 30% SHARE, THE OTHER 70% IS OWNED BY PLATFORM HOUSING ASSOCIATION WITH THE CURRENT RENT (11/6/2022) BEING £269 PER MONTH WHICH INCLUDES THE SERVICE CHARGE AND BUILDINGS INSURANCE CURRENT LEASE IS 99 YEARS FROM 1/04/2012
SERVICES: Hawkins have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings, etc, or services to this property, so cannot confirm they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is recommended to obtain confirmation from their Surveyor or Solicitor.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: only those as mentioned in these details will be included in the sale.
MEASUREMENTS: the measurements provided are given as a general guide only and are all approximate.
VIEWING: by prior appointment through the Sole Agents.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B
LOCAL AUTHORITY - NUNEATON AND BEDWORTH
Please note these property particulars are in draft format only and have not been checked by the vendor/occupier.
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
|Application fee||£130 is payable for 1 application|
|£100 is payable for each subsequent applicant over the age of 18|
|£100 is payable should a guarantor be needed|
|£200 is payable for foreign nationals who have been in the UK less than 6 months|
|£500 is payable for Company applications|
|Tenancy Agreement Fee||£195 for the preparation of the tenancy agreement and is payable on the day of signing the tenancy agreement.|
|Bond||Deposit due will be month's rent x 1.5|
|All fees quoted are inclusive of VAT. In the event of any application not proceeding, once processed for whatever reason, the administration fee is non-refundable.|